Friday 14 May 2010

Colin Jones

Project reflections


I think the project went really well even though i was going through a bad time. I believe it was down to my team members Raed, Ross and Zaim who delivered on all accounts and met there deadlines. It was a shame that we lost 2 other members of the team but we didn’t let that get to us much and we got on and got the extra work done our self.

Co-operative learning

I felt that the hands outs that were given in lectures were helpful in guiding the team to produce a good level of work. The team had strong communications and i got feedback from all members on their work. Working with this group of people was good. I would work with them again. We did face a number of problems one being myself i had stopped communicating as one of the other modules took over my time schedule and i was side tracked from project management and my other modules and i am well and truly sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment