Wednesday 12 May 2010

Zaim Anwar blog

Project reflections


Did u like this project?

The project had an excellent start, but having said that the project started to go downhill.

What went well?

Well this is a hard one to answer. I would say we had strong team members but like any other team we had weak members, which started to slow down the project.

What would you do differently?

I would be honoured if I was able to pick my own group, this is the one thing I would do differently.

Cooperative learning

Working with people has many points some being positive and some being negative. I found relying on some individuals can be a stressful thing as they do not do their work or tell us they are dropping out. Team motivation played a key role in the project 3 members were constantly in contact keeping the team updated and letting the team know what’s going on. The best moment was the start of the project and having an early start. The worst moment was the team falling apart.

About you

At the moment I’m involved in a project which is outside university and I cannot go in to more detail on that. I would like to make games in the future.

Zaim Anwar

No comments:

Post a Comment